It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:51 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Invite to LIVE-Stream
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

Hello Everyone once again.

i got a little something i plan to do, and you guys are all welcome to attend when ever you feel like it. i will be livestreaming a few games for viewers to enjoy and/or talk and give feedback of gameplay (with my commentary of course) XD

the list of games i currently have are:

Dead Space Series
Terraria
Halo Series
Nuclear Dawn
Osu!
Team Fortress (short gameplay)
Counter-strike source
UP Link (if your into classics)
Kerbal Space Program
Shank

And much more...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i Haven't Really decided on a schedule yet but the first live stream will be today in a few minutes because i need to test out some broadcast settings and connection rates to Provide an HD Feed. the game that i will be testing is Osu! since it is an all time favorite game of mine.

Osu! is rhythm game. think about Tap Tap revolution for your iphone, but you don't wait for the sliders to come to you and you just tap the screen.
for you to play osu!, you have to move your Cursor to the button and click.

simple right?

it may look simple, but try increasing speed ten fold and see how that goes buddy.

there are many songs from many genres, styles ETC. so look for a song, download, and play.
my library is full of anime, night-core, dub-step, and some hardcore songs that you may not recognize
(please keep note that Osu! originated from japan, so many of the songs that populate the search is mostly anime, and since i am a part-anime fan, that was a big plus for me)

the link to my livestream is http://www.livestream.com/wingman626
i will start the test / just for fun stream in about a few minutes, which should be at 2:25 - 2:30 pm EST and will end when i feel like it (since it is just a test)

the link to the games website is on http://osu.ppy.sh/

(DISCLAIMER FOR MOD'S) = i am not advertising to get more viewers, i am simply inviting fellow friends and forum members to come and watch. if you do not wish to attend, then by all means don't. XD

P.S.
is it alright to post a new thread as a continuation so i can post the schedule up? or is that not alright and will i have to post it as a reply to this thread?

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ I gave that Pitch some Vibrato... Pitches love Vibrato ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

i have thought of a temporary schedule for now.

this is what i believe should be the times and shall be adjusted according to what i can fit in my real-life schedule. i will not post how long each stream session will be because each will vary
Since my summer school sessions are for three hours during Monday through Thursday, those days will be bumped to the afternoon while the weekend will be somewhere in the morning to mid-day. times posted are in Eastern Standard Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIMES

Monday - around 4 pm

Tuesday (optional, big maybe) - around 4 PM

Wednesday - NO STREAM (Practice day)

Thursday - Around 4 - 4:30 PM

Friday - around 11 AM or 1:30 PM (another Optional day, i may sleep through this day)

Saturday - (will be another optional day because, well, im sure many of you have lazy weekends after a week full of hard work done) but if i do manage to be on, i MAY stream around 4PM

Sunday - NO STREAM (it's also another day at practice session)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as this is the first copy of the schedule, it is posted here. all future copies will be in the description of the livestream.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ I gave that Pitch some Vibrato... Pitches love Vibrato ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮