It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:35 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:28 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

Hello everyone!!
I would like to thank Lady and everyone else for giving me a chance to be a RebelDawg.
Here's a little about myself.. I am 45 years old. I was born in Staunton, VA. I lived there untill I was 25... I am currently in York,PA. I am a Display/packaging designer. I work for Sonoco/Corrflex Display & Packagiing (I design the corrugated cardboard displays like you see in the grocery isles for nabisco, Keebler etc.) I have been playing tribes competitly since I helped form [4M] Forumites United,,back in T1. [4M] disbanded not long after T2 began.. So I moved on to [KY] Kentucky Rogues.. [KY] didn't continue on into TV so I went to =Smile= then =IV= until they quit TV , I stayed with them for a season or 2 of BF2. got bored with it and came back to TV.. I joined |nXa| to once again game with my bud,, Heathen.. I played TV with |nXa| for the last 2 seasons and due to a conflict of intrests, I decided to move on. So here I am!! I am really excited about being a part of RD. I am not the most skilled player,, but I am reliable, dependable and I will give 110% every single try.. For me it's about playing the game and trying your best.. If that secures a win great!! if not,,, then i tried my best and will try again the next time, and the next time and the next,,,, all the while having a good time. It's about playing with friends,, not your position on the ladder.
Thanks again!! Je

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:35 am 
Council Member
Council Member

It is a pleasure to have you on board JeToh. I just hope you can keep the chatter down...........gosh. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:36 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

Lol Lady. you really done like the chatter do you.

Welcome To <RD> Jetoh. i hope you injoy your time here. I agree with you completly this game is all about playing with friends and having fun in some compititions, not having revenge issues to get back at the person that beat you. I hope you find <RD> to your liking, like i said in another post We may not be the best team but were we lack in skill we gain in team spirit and thats what any game should be like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:04 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Hello there! you came to the right clan! it's all about fun. wish i could kill you though :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:21 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

he's in? already! woot!

I'm sure you'll find things a lot less stressful here, and hopefully more laid-back fun. :)