It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:00 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:20 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

Whats up, I am a Division Leader for uBp for the Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 Divisions. I am also a Server Admin on both of uBp's ranked servers. I am glad to have some of you playing with us on our servers and look forward to more. Everyone knows the realationship between the Dawgs and the uBp. There is always space Avilable on the server for ANY RD Members that wish to play and if there isn't I will be more than glad to open one for you. If you have ANY Questions at all about our ranked servers feel free to ask. I have to appoligize for and poor impressions that may have been caused by Sexy McDoomington, as he is no longer a uBp member. I know that there are some people that do not like him and I am sorry if any impression of uBp was based on him. I have played many hours with the Dawgs on our servers and I look forward to many more hours. Thanks for your time and I look forward to playing with some of you.

-DW
deathwarrant@clanubp.com
fgnicks@cox.net

Last edited by Deathwarrant [uBp] on Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:03 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

:D when life quiets down again, i'll swing back into bf2 and check out the server

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:51 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

i gotta add 2142 to my Christmas list... looks like a awsome game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:11 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

Quote:
i gotta add 2142 to my Christmas list... looks like a awsome game.
I'll Top that, To all the Dawgs that would like to play 2142 on uBp Servers, Submit your name here and on Dec 1st me and Squeeg will draw a name from a hat and that Dawg will recieve a copy of 2142 Shipped to they're door. This applies to Current Dawgs only and Dawg status will be verified to be prior to this post and that they are a Upstanding and Active Dawg. This contest brought to you by the Battlefield Division at uBp.

-DW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:03 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Thats awsome of you guys to do! I wont be entering the contest but its still awsome of you all to do such a nice thing.

I dont plan on getting 2142 until

1. I get better at BF2
2. I get my pc upgraded.

Hopefully I will still catch you guys in BF2 from time to time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:48 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

if you can run bf2 stable, you will be able to run 2142 the engine is much easier on the pc than bf2 was, and 2142 is more fun, you should enter :P. Oh and Death that is awesome of you guys! Hope to be able to hop in a walker with you again in the uBp server sometime.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:58 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

I would like to get my name tossed into that hat please. I was introduced to your clan by Moose and have enjoyed playing bf2 with some of your members. You fellas do good work and are very forgiveing to noobs like me. I would love to join you guys in the new game. :-)

By hbarr at 2010-05-18

View Tribes Ascend stats for Hbarr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:05 pm 

Umm hello Guys! been a while since I have droped on to your site!
Toss my name into the hat!
what the heck! if i cant run it or dont do to good I have my son who can shoot way better than me anyway!

/me find my lucky charm!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:20 am 
Old Dawg
Old Dawg

I'd like to get BF2142 too, but rather have a fellow Dawg play with our uBp brothers and have a great time (already having enough fun playing with uBp in CoD). I'll just wait for now (Need a new gig of RAM since my RAM is dying right now). =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:47 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Hah. i remember when ubp was formed i was in the chat room when they were thinking of a name

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:23 am 
New Pup
New Pup

Quote:
Thats awsome of you guys to do! I wont be entering the contest but its still awsome of you all to do such a nice thing.

I dont plan on getting 2142 until

1. I get better at BF2
2. I get my pc upgraded.

Hopefully I will still catch you guys in BF2 from time to time!
Get in on it Icedog, 2142 runs WAY smoother than BF2, runs faster, and is 10 times more fun to play.

We run lots of contests, I gave away a G15 last month, and am giving away a WD Raptor 74GB HD For December. Get in on the action. The Dawgs are the only ones allowed to Dbl Clan in uBp because of the history and the simple fact we all family. I look forward to seeing more of yall playing with us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:05 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

yarddutymom we need yeah to reregister. We just moved into this site and forums. So everyone had to reregister. It was too messy we just started over. I think King Kong needs to get BF2142!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:32 am 
New Pup
New Pup

Quote:
yarddutymom we need yeah to reregister. We just moved into this site and forums. So everyone had to reregister. It was too messy we just started over. I think King Kong needs to get BF2142!
Yeah he does, As long as he isn't scared that is. I am tellin ya, ask Beggin how much a uBp/RD team is to play on, we own all pubs when we're a team which is most the time as i push really hard on the division for teamwork.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:42 am 
Council Member
Council Member

we single handedly scared everyone out of the uBp server and this time it wasn't because of kong smelling :P That really is the only downside to our ownage, it leads to an empty server :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:07 pm 
Old Dawg
Old Dawg

A huge thank you to uBp for such hospitality! I've been hanging out alot in both their BF2 and BF2142 servers. Excellent games in there, stemming from good teamwork, communication, and active admin'ing! Deathwarrant, Kami, and crew are really keeping a tight ship.

As was said above, if your computer can run BF2, then it WILL run BF2142 better. Not to say 2142 is bug/glitch free, but it is certainly smoother than BF2 and less demanding on your computer.

So, toss your names in the hat! I will help guide the winner into learning some 2142 if they so desire, at the trivial expense of one dog tag (sounds easy enough, huh? :twisted: ).

:moo

No moose hunting without a license :P! Licensing fees available by request :moo.
Why hunt moose anyway? We're just big, slow, dumb, and make for easy kills...oops.