It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:29 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Hawken Beta Sign-up
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

https://www.playhawken.com/?ref=z7e2cqfd

It says: Provide your name and email address to enlist in the closed beta. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to share. Enlist three friends with the link and we will reserve your callsign before training begins.

Post subject: Re: Hawken Beta Sign-up
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

I got into the Alpha #2 testing of Hawken...

I like it and if I didn't have things to do the next few hours I would be back playing... Right now this is just simple maps, mostly ramps and blocks and things(its Alpha).. Its a quick download and user friendly(so Abe will have a chance).. I just played a "Capture the Silo" type game with 4 guys and did alright(this is almost the same as CTF in Battlefield so you stand around, protect, til its yours.. They have not overcomplicated it yet and the controls and stuff are very straight forward.. It has a nice little radar so you can see enemies coming, which is something I think Battlefield should have incorporated IMO..

Has a neat "Health" feature so when you hit/hold the letter 'c', it shows your Mech sitting down and a remote healer comes out and heals you... I shall be on this afternoon I am sure... Woohoo!!

BTW, if you already got a code key and tried to get in and it did not work, they sent out new ones this morn or late last nite and so with the new 2nd code key I was able to get in with no problems..

Has ingame voice and type chat...

Sludge, you may want to look into this if you enjoy Mech Warrior games; this has potential for a good MechWarrior FPS..

I am playing as PsychoJenny and selected U.S. East server area