It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:54 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

The tech section doesn't look like it gets much use anymore... this is an attempt to further along the possibility of stumbling across my post on c++ runtime errors.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson

System Specs:

Case- Antec 1200 PSU- Corsair HX750 Motherboard- ASUS Sabertooth Z77 CPU- Intel Core i5-3570K Memory- Mushkin Blackline 16GB GPU- EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Cooling- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Boot Drive- Crucial SSD 128GB Storage- Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive- ASUS DVD-RW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:49 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

i don't really see why you should expect any response with that sig ... but he's one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:37 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

I would think my sig would have nothing to do with responses. Atleast from the people I expect responses from. Unless something has changed. I find your response offensive and judgmental. I've had the sig for quite some time and was never told to change it. Furthermore, I assume you are referencing the word "rape". If so, I would turn your attention to something the RD server contains witch is the "Base Rape" feature. The word rape in my sig has the EXACT same meaning as the rape in Base Rape. So... with that being said, I will depart.

P.S. If you were just joking around, I apologize. Though it doesn't appear that you were. :-?

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson

System Specs:

Case- Antec 1200 PSU- Corsair HX750 Motherboard- ASUS Sabertooth Z77 CPU- Intel Core i5-3570K Memory- Mushkin Blackline 16GB GPU- EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Cooling- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Boot Drive- Crucial SSD 128GB Storage- Samsung Spinpoint 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive- ASUS DVD-RW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:57 am 
Council Member
Council Member

I assumed it was a quote from some pirate story. Anyway I'd help ya out if I could Sphere, but I don't know anything about C++ runtime errors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:30 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

No worries, DUN. Actually.. its a quote from "Dead Alive" Peter Jackson's (LOTR) first movie, describing where the quoter heard that zombies came from.

System Specs: