It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:53 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:38 am 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Quote:
HotIce you 're crazy.

Thank You :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:23 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Quote:
Wat yall need to focus on is beggins gone, we cant find him. lol its gonna be good!
Poor Beggin... no respawn for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:48 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I've been spotted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:08 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I've been spotted!

:twisted: I smell a kitty..... :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:18 am 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Kitty you really need to get on T2 more often so I can back lance you again...or even better....Disc you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:41 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The Dawg’s by Cooper Burton

Chapter 9
Battle Shock and the Fall Back.

The MaM’s rushed forward into the line of the bioderms. They just kept coming, as if a waterfall; always rushing forward, never ending. I fell back to resupply, I was running low on ammo. As I rushed back to the line, I found groups of people in the back, on the ground sitting there no wounds on them, I saw the blank far away looks on the faces and realized they were in shock,” What the frack are yall doing just sitting here?!” I screamed at them. “This is no time to be sitting here, this is WAR!” I screamed. Several of them shook themselves as if waking up and went to the line, but a couple just stayed there lost, inside them selves.

The sun was now, just over our heads; we must have been fighting for at least 6 hours with no stop. I radioed Dunna and asked “how are we doing?” “I don’t know buddy, I think we have lost some important people, Babz can’t find Lone Wolf and several of our higher ranks are dead.” He said slowly. I jetted over to him, he was behind the main group of MaM’s, I found him and said “Dunna if it comes to it call the fall back, we can survive in our base, but not out here in the open.” “I know this Kong, of the 237 we’ve lost maybe half of that number; were going to have to call the retreat soon, if we want to survive.” I nodded and left him

I scanned our troops; we were indeed losing people fast. I shook my head; they just out number us too much I thought to myself. The signal was made that the MaMs’s needed to regroup, and what was left of us jumped over there heads into the bioderm lines. They were ready for us, plasmas hit us head on, I cursed and jetted sideways. They massacred us, friends fell down dead all around me, I gritted my teeth, as Dunna came through on my headset. “Fall back! Back to the base everyone!” the heavy’s atop the base kept hammering the bioderms back, and most of the main group started retreating, the MaM’s and most of the lights stayed to hold them back as best we could.

We were fighting on the run, Shoot, run. Shoot, run. The bioderms where screaming the war cry’s. There were only a handful left of us fighting them, most were pouring into the base. Dunna was the last one in the base, he had to be pulled in by several of us, He was making sure he took out as many as he could.

It will end soon. May the cold touch of death clean our souls of our sins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:53 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

Sweet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:57 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Wow! Well done Kong, keep them coming and read your PM's!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Given the lack of V-pads in this story Im definatly one of the pople lost insides themselves :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 am 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

I can survive in any weather. I'm hot ice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:28 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Even the harshness of the Canadian tundra?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:27 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Chapter 10

Blood Mist the Death Duels.

“Were surrounded by at least 300 plus derms, we have 13 warriors defending the gen room atop the base, There’s one opening to the base; no back door, no windows. We can survive and we will for our brothers and sisters that died today, we will live on for them!” There were few cheer’s from the crowd, but most were still in fight for you life mod, and didn’t register any happiness. We had heavy’s at the door opening, we did the only thing we could do, Wait.

20 minutes, passes and nothing happened, no sound came from outside, and an hour passed and still nothing. Finally Dunna, went to Hot Ice and said “cloak it; don’t go far just see what the frack there doing out there.” Hot Ice nodded to him and left. 10 minutes passed and he was back, He said two words “death duels.” Dunna’s eyes widened and he punched the wall “there fracking toying with us” Most looked at him with questions in there eyes, and he explained “In the army, usually before the battle, there’s death duels; each army’s best warriors fight to the death, sometimes it’s for honor but most of the time it raises the army’s morale. I have no idea why they want to do this now.”

“There toying with us, they just want all the blood they can get!” Babz said. “If we stay in our base, they will just rush us, out man power us, and they will get inside, and after that we will be done. But if we play this game, it will buy us time and reinforcements should be here soon.” I said. “No leaders, we can’t loose anymore, what’s left of our people, will need them after words.” Hot Ice said. Babz and Dunna looked like they were about to say something but before they could everyone agreed. My commanding officer Shelly, stepped forward, and told us bluntly “I’m fighting I’m a officer of the Starwolf Army and I will fight.” No one wanted to disagree with her, and nobody did.

“Okay, We have one fighter, we need four more; who else?” Dunna asked. Cynagen stepped forward, Hot Ice stepped forward Toe Tag, and I stepped forward, Dunna and Babz nodded, “get ready for your duels.” He said. We grabbed the gear we wanted, and walked outside. We faced 300 or so derms, they were lined up about 100 yards away, 5 bioderms stood at the half way mark, and we jetted to them. The rest of our warriors filed out of the base to watch. We Stood face to face to the 5 derms. Shelly would be going first, and she motioned it to the bioderm across from her. We backed up to our base and the bioderms backed up to there main line.

It was short. Commander Shelly is one of the best duel fighters in the Star wolf Clan, the bioderm looked like a bot set on nub level. Shelly hit him with a mid air disk right in the head. As he started jetting, He kept disking at her but she was constantly jetting side to side, finally as the bioderm was about to land, Shelly put a grenade right on his chest and he fell to the ground. Cheers went up from behind us, and Shelly let out a piercing war cry. She walked past the four of us, with a grim look on her face and joined the rest of the group to watch the final four duels.

Cynagen, jetted towards the approaching bioderm; as they met in the middle both jetted opposite directions and start attacking each other. The bioderm was shooting nade after nade towards, Cynagen but he avoided taking any major damage from them, suddenly a bright red thin laser shot hit the derm in the head, it came from Cynagen! I laughed and thought; man he always did have a nice shot with that Laser rifle. The bioderm got pretty mad at Cyn after that and charged him down, Cyn met him head on with his shock lance out and gave him a good shock to the head, and the bioderm was dead.

My turn, I thought to myself as I walked past Cynagen, I nodded to him and he nodded back, I looked up to the sky, and realized night was falling, The bioderm that came to face me was wearing all black armor, except for his face mask which was blood red, as he jetted to the middle of the battle grounds, it seemed as if a blood mist followed him, it stood off the ground like regular mist, it must have been because of the blood on the ground. It clicked. Bloodred the general, I had killed only days ago must have had a son, and this was him. I stopped thinking, it was time to fight.

We met with ferociousness unimaginable, we met in mid air, I pulled my plasma gun out and started unloading on him, he dodged and jetted out of the way of them, and came back at me with a well placed disk that hit me in the leg. I threw a grenade at him that exploded in his face, which served only to fuel his anger on more. Again, we met in mid air, tangled amidst each other, I was able to place my plasma gun to his ribs, and I gave him two good shots, he fell down to the ground and I landed several steps away from him.

He struggled to his knees, and I approached him gun extended.” One question, bioderm. What is you name?” I asked him. In a slow, slurred speech he answered “Bloodred, after my father human, Give me my honorable death I’ve lost this duel. But in turn I ask you, why do you ask such a question?” I looked at him with a grim expression knowing I would tell him, as his death wish. “Because I’m Kong Sergeant First Class in the army of the Star wolfs and I’m the one that killed your father.” He looked up at me, hatred in his eyes. I tightened my finger on the trigger ready to fill his face with plasma, and suddenly with a motion I couldn’t follow, he pulled a hidden knife on me and brought it up threw the bottom of my mask, going through my jaw and into my brain.

(The story now moves from Kong’s, point of view into Dunna’s)

I watched, as Kong fell to the ground and the bioderm slowly got back to his feet and returned to the roaring crowd of bioderms. I cursed under my breath; as the last of our warriors voiced there sorrow. Hot Ice was next; He walked with ease up to the bioderm confident as always, ready for the fight. He ended it rather quickly with one of his famous shock lances to the back of the skull. The warriors cheered and screamed his name. And he came back pronouncing the duel was a piece of cake. Toe Tag was the last duel and in the end he came out on top, it was long duel, both fighters’ were smart, but in the end Toe Tag, was the smartest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:05 am 
Council Member
Council Member

wow, awesome job kong, keep the chapters coming!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:37 am 
Council Member
Council Member

I'm stunned, just plain in awe... this is good stuff! The part where you got killed and transferred the perspective was brilliant! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:44 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

ToeTag outsmarted me!?!?!?!

Why did you die!!!??

Come back Kong!!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next