It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:55 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: GRAW 2 mp demo
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/newspost.php?news_id=5668

Gave it a run thru today, game play was good. Its worth a look if your a Tom Clancy game fan for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:44 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Does it seem to be a resource hog like, the 1st graw was? That turned me off the game totally. Such a major resource hog yet the trees and everything had horrible graphics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

It didnt seem to be.... but I didnt check the load while playing either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:28 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

I ran them both, ever since i got this x800 both run REAL smooth, and i was amazed at the graphical improvement from GRAW to GRAW2, however it seems there is still a large amount of the old GR veterans utterly disgusted with the game, and that scares me, because they complain to their friends, and their friends complain, to theirs... the cycle goes on then you have a dead game that you paid 50 bucks for -.- thats what i feel happened with the Original GRAW, they were too impatient to wait for the 1.35 patch and now the game has like about 200ish players playing compared to the massive amount that play GRAW on the 360.

However lets move on to my impressions of GRAW 2, they took everything good about GRAW kept it, took everything bad and improved it ten fold.... kind of like the transition of bf2, to 2142 added buddy list somewhat improved server browser so on, so forth. Im interested in seeing what they do with coop, the other game modes and so on, I was also amazed to see that the demo had a patch to fix some bugs, i don't remember the last time i ever played a demo that required a patch to play. Oh and I hope that the custom map downloading issues are like they were in GRAW1 you downloaded the map then needed to restart the whole game to be able to play, that made it annoying and sometimes made that 1 spot you were going to take up in the server be given to someone else who already had the map.