It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:52 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:44 am 
Founding Dawg

Hello everyone, It has been a long time since i dropped by, I hope everyone is doing well.

A special hello to lady, How have you been? Well i hope.

It sure looks like <=RD=> has moved into different games, that is very cool.

Anyway i was driving to work this morning and i was wondering if <=RD=> was still active and i did a google search and there it was. Glad to see it still going and has expanded.

Happy upcoming Holidays to everyone.

Chiefscott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Hey Chief,

Well, we are pretty much dead. We have a couple die-hards in T2 and have 2 servers there, plus one in Vengeance. I keep the forums up so everyone can keep in touch because the minute we find a tribes-like game we can all get into, we will be back. But mostly everyone drifted off into other games, trying to recapture the feel of Tribes. I'm hoping that in the not too distant future, there will be one similar that draws us all back to the fold.

It is so good to see your name in the forums. You've been missed.

Lady

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 am 
Founding Dawg

Wow, I hate to hear that, I am hoping to get DSL in the next year or so, AT&T has run the fiber cable about a year ago but or so slow about turning DSL on even though there is about 200 House holds that would sign up, Any way if i ever get it back i will play tribes some and maybe things can get going for R.D., i hate to see it go away.

Take care.

Chiefscott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 am 
Lost Dawg

Hello Chief,

I believe you where around before I had joined <=RD=>, but a game that looks promising is FireFall. Which comes out next year fall time. Its lead designer is that same lead designer as Tribes 1 and 2. It will have jetpacks, energy bars, guns that use energy and some guns that use ammo, different classes. It's going to be a FPSMMO. Which sounds awesome! Anyways nice to see you around the forums. Hope you continue to visit!

If you would like to sign-up for the beta of the game just go to www.firefallthegame.com -- Community -- sign-up for forums and you are automatically signed up for the beta. Which hopefully should release late spring/early summer.

Cheers,
Stormbot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm 
Old Dawg
Old Dawg

Hi Chief, Lady, and Stormy :). Thx for setting up the FB group lady. I still get a little time for BFBC2 here and there, but for the kids keep me too busy for the most part.

Moose

No moose hunting without a license :P! Licensing fees available by request :moo.
Why hunt moose anyway? We're just big, slow, dumb, and make for easy kills...oops.