It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:53 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:09 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The Dawg’s by Cooper Burton

Chapter 5

The Guardians

The MaMs filed out of the drop ship that brought them here, The first one that walked down the ramp was none other than Commander Shelly, she was one of the top ranked Medium Armor Fighters, she could handle anything with ease, I have only seen her duel once but it was 2 on 1 and beat them with ease. I walked up to her saluted her and stood at the ready.” At ease soldier, im here to make sure we make it out of here alright, Now im off to make sure the MaMs get situated, but later im going to meet up with Dunna And the EWO leaders, make sure your there.” I Saluted once again as she left.

I went out to find my three recruits, I found Arty first, he was sitting on a boulder a little ways off from everyone else, He was reading a book called The Art of War. I called out to him and he marked his place and closed the book, I extended my hand and he took it with a smile on his face, “Kong right? I have heard a lot about you.” He said. And I you, Dunna has told me your one of his best warriors. He nodded, but not in the cocky way, I guess he was just modest. Well I have a plan I would like to share with you, if you could, could you bring Gala and Hot Ice, to the training grounds? He nodded, and left. And I started heading for the dueling grounds.

I had only been there for about 20 minutes and they arrived, each with a look of question on there face. “Kong! Its been awhile buddy” Hot Ice said. I know man, way to long I shot back, I shook hands with Gala and nodded to Arty. Alright guys, I know yall are wondering why I have asked you to come here, well its simple really; Dunna has told me he is going to be fighting up front, usually as you know he’s a heavy, Well he be fighting tomorrow up in the front where all the hard fighting will be going on. Shelly my commanding officer asked me to place three highly skilled warriors as his Guards during the fighting; Dunna gave me your names as his best fighters.

I looked at each one of them in turn and said, if you want to back down now, leave I wont hold it against you. None of them backed away, it didn’t surprise me, us dawgs are loyal to each other, well at least some of them are. Ok now that you have excepted the challenge. Lets practice, get ready to fight! 5 Bot Bioderms Charged the three of them down, the bots were set on Noob mod, and the three of them easily gunned them down, they started smiling and high filing each other, What are you smiling about be ready for more! I yelled. 6 Bots flew at them on medium, again they took them out, with little struggle, they were ready for the next 10 bots that flew at them; the bots were set on the hardest mod possible. Now this is a fight I told myself, the three were fighting for there lives it seemed like it, Gala was dueling 3 and winning, Hot Ice was the unfortunate Dawg that had been unlucky enough to attract 4 but was holding his own, Arty had 3 originally but had brought it down to 1, finally killing that off, he rushed to Hot Ice’s side to help. All in all they did great. Lets just hope there enough I thought to myself.
Dismissed guys, great job, tomorrow morning station yourselves around dunna, and be ready for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:59 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Kong, you're an awesome story teller... :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Ah yes, when i go camp with my friends we all tell crazy storys, and mine usually win, thanks dunna!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:16 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

This is an awesome story! When is beggin getting killed off though? :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:32 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

I requested a slow, painful death for Beggin. I'm thinking about requesting the same for Krim and spanish teacher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm 
chihuahua
chihuahua

Nuuu, not for Krim the Spanish teacher. No quiero morir. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The next is the last before the fight, its gonna have a couple laughs in it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:10 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

I only see my name in there once or twice. I must come and save the day atleast 17 times through out every fictional story and atleast 24 times through out every non fictional story. Either that or I am portrayed as an unstoppable villain that does in fact win at the end and through out the entire story itself.

View Tribes Ascend stats for CynageN.
"Competition is natural to the ignorant; and cooperation is natural to the wise." - Manly Hall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:28 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Is your superhuman power modesty? Humility?

Maybe something along the lines of subtle virtue? :lol: :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:32 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Super human power? This isn't a comic or a work of fiction. ;)

"Competition is natural to the ignorant; and cooperation is natural to the wise." - Manly Hall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:56 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

hahaha I seeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:42 am 
Council Member
Council Member

On a more serious note, this story does need more Gig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:33 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

i really thought about that man, but i dont think im going to, still hurts for me to think about him..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:23 am 
Council Member
Council Member

I understand! Gig is a fresh wound for most of us, but I've lost a lot of close family and friends in the few years I've been a member of RD. My advise, speak his name often, the pain never goes away but it becomes easier to deal with. He was our friend, it's supposed to hurt 'cause we miss him... that's how it's supposed to be!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:45 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The Dawgs by Cooper Burton

Chapter 6

Last Free Breath/The Strategy.

I breathed in and out slowly, trying to slow my heart down, I had just vomited all over a blue berry bush, my stomach uneasy about the upcoming fight. I have always been like this so it didn’t worry me. It was almost time for the big meeting, From what ive talked to Beggin and Dunna about, there going to explain the strategy to everyone, and where they will be stationed during the fight, I started making my way to the front of the fort, we were having the meeting out side because all of us couldn’t fit inside the captains room.

When I got there, there was already a crowd I looked around and finally I found CynageN, I have needed to talk to him about something for a bit. I made my way towards him through the gathering crowd, as I walked up to him he made eye contact with me, I nodded to him and he walked towards me. “So… he said, we playing our game?” I laughed, Yeah of course were playing, but it’s got a bit more advanced now. I handed him a small disk, His eyebrows raised but he asked no questions, He put the disk into his arm band and looked over it.” A bounty system?” he asked It works like this I said, the humans a bioderm kills the more his bounty goes up, And the higher the bounty the more money his hide is worth, The military will turn your bounty points into money. My commander Shelly gave us the green light to play this game.

He started smiling,” man I love this game already” he said. Yeah, But the competition is still there, Toe Tag, Ice Dog ,Beggin, Snipeye and A couple more from EWO will be playing with us,” Good I don’t want this to be easy, always better to have competition.” Yeah, just be careful out there, He nodded and started looking through the program more. Finally it looked like everyone that was supposed to be here was here. I saw Dunna up on the Ledge over looking the front of the base, with him were, Lone Wolf, BadAzz, Icedog, Beggin and Commander Shelly. After a bit everyone stopped talking, after a deep breath Dunna started. “Well, guys it goes like this, all of us here make 237, Men and Women. With the help of Commander Shelly, here we have made a guestimation on the amount of bioderms.

We think they number about 500 to 700, But! We have confirmed they have no heavy’s at all, We can only guess that they wanted to move fast, they have no vehicles at all either, This is news that will greatly advance our chance of survival, they have the numbers but were fighting for our lives! The life’s of our family’s! Today, we show the other great tribes that starwolf’s LIVE ON!” Everyone started yelling and celebrating like we had already won. As Dunna moved back, Beggin came forward, and spoke, “I came up with a strategy for defending the base and living, he said having the MaMs, here really gave the strategy a concrete base, More than half our forces will go Medium Armor to support the MaMs. The MaMs will equip shield packs and stand in front while the other mediums will Nade the bioderms from the back, when the shield packs run out the other mediums will jump in front and grapple with the bioderms, when there ready they will move to the front again and we will start over, While there doing that were going to have our best heavy’s stand atop the base and mortar the enemy lines from a safe distance, Were going to have 20 people stationed in the generator room, its such a small room they will easily be able to defend it with that number.

There will be a number of light armors, our best fighters up in front, they have been hand picked by there Clan leaders, IF we have to sound a retreat, everyone will fall back to the fort, we will barricade ourselves inside the fort, where we can fight hold them off in close corridor fighting.” Around me all was quite, I couldn’t tell if they liked it or not until, they started clapping, everyone shaking there heads in agreement, it seems like the best plan we could come up with in a short time period. After all the talking died down, Commander Shelly moved forward, “I have more good news from HQ, General Maximus, is personally coming to our aid, he’s Bringing 500 of his own him, As we speak there loading up, but there a long way off, Hopefully they will be here before sundown tomorrow, but there is chances it may be longer” She said.

This is good news I thought to myself. By now the moon was out and it was the only light we had, Dunna stepped forward one more time and said. “Well, that is the best we can do, I know we will make it too see tomorrow’s full moon, now every one! Make peace with your self, and sleep for tomorrow, we fight for our life’s!”

I left the main group of people and found a spot atop the fort I could lean against and see the valley apon which the bioderms would be coming from, after an hour or so silence over took the fort, and I found sleep.

Minutes later it seemed I awoke, I knew it had to be Longer because the moon was almost gone, in the distance I heard the sounds of bombs being dropped and the angry screams of what could only be Bioderms.

Lesigh, that was a hard chapter, i typed it twice, edited it like 1000 times and added/removed many things hope yall like it!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next