It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:52 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm 

so no game will ever rival the greatness of the tribes series...its just not possible created this amazing group for me to be able to post this topic
i have pretty much been a ghost in the gaming world except for a few spells from which i have returned just to see what was up and remind myself why i quit each game i played(which beggins warned me about all from beginning (no gloating beggins))

Gunz-Just horrible....period.
Guild Wars-Expansions butchered what it once was and the economy is about as poor as our real life economy
T:V-No flaws besides the cry babies and the people who destroyed what will always be my #1 game(if you disagree lets keep it to ourselves, lets agree to disagree in this thread since its really for something else)

but for a good year or so since we have been announced and teased with pictures and had new features flaunted in our face they have now released a video to make the wait even harder.

Many will compare this to WOW but to me there is no competition i think this game is just gonna blow some mind...
this is gonna be a buzz kill for everyone hoping im gonna post a game like tribes but is gonna light up some RPG players eyes :shock:

Watch it in HD and watch it all...gave me chills
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

the day this game is released the hour it is released it will be installed on this laptop...
besides Hockey games, practices, full time job, and full time student...ill be beasting it up with which ever character i think just looks the sickest :mrgreen:

p.s. i have it set to my firefox Bookmark Toolbar just so i can watch it everyday when i get home from work =D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Awesome video! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:27 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

I saw the trailer the day they put it on the site, I too am excited about guild wars 2, however the way they are making it sound I can't imagine how they are going to be able to upkeep the game without a monthly fee, but we will see when it launches.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 pm 

yeah in a way its hard to believe but i think that they wont because if they do they will pretty much be digging their own graves...there are a few other RPG games coming out that i also cant wait for like Diablo 3 looks amazing and there was one more i can seem to remember the name but it looks pretty sick...i think they will have such a huge amount of people buy this game because of all the new features that they will do just fine on running it and starting the first expansion which hopefully they wont butcher like the original guild wars...well the 2nd expansion was where they went bad and the 3rd was just throwing more wood in the fire

guildwars 2 definately has my mouth watering

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:28 pm 

Grims you still crack me up brotha...

Hey I know some of you still play Tribes 2 and I was curious if you've heard of Tribes 2 Next.. I have been really itching to play something again and was looking at it and it says you don't need a key and seems relatively safe.. Is it the same platform you all use..?? Is it the same you all are playing.. ? Is it worth looking into...?? Thanks for the time.. I hope you all are well..

I'm not schizophrenic and Neither am I...!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

T2 next is okay, but it's basically a classic T2 community. Different physics and gameplay, but it's still T2!