It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:33 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:53 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

after a long, friendly conversation with an awesome player named CynageN, I've decided to join a group. i stumbled upon this player on accident. i didn't really like the game play in the auto-join Que so I've browsed and joined a near empty custom server. we talked more then we did play. he told me of the old tribes games and how some things benefited game play and how other things tore the foundation down.

let me not bore anyone of an UN-needed story and let me get straight to the point

he told me of how the server i joined and some other servers are used for practicing and that the days you guys practice are on Sundays and Wednesdays (if i don't get wrong). i would really much like to try out and see if I'm as well fit to join a group at all.

my in-game character name is "Wingman626" without the quotations. i may have trouble adding friends because of some bug that is currently happening. the notices are sent, but they are never received even though the game verifies that they are sent. if this problem can be easily fixed then well.. hell...

i'd rather you not say it here until i am told of a proper thread were issues can be addressed but for now, my topic thread shall be for Membership.

Thank you for taking the time to browse at this thread. :D

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ I gave that Pitch some Vibrato... Pitches love Vibrato ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Hey welcome, I'm sure a captain or founder will respond soon. I'd suggest running through some pubs but since the friends system isn't working properly right now that'll be tough. We'll have to work something out.

View Tribes Ascend stats for CynageN.
"Competition is natural to the ignorant; and cooperation is natural to the wise." - Manly Hall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:09 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

i see everyone else has a written format. never really saw this format anywhere until i started browsing so let me correct that.

Warrior Name: Wingman626 (if you mean in-game name)
Game you wish to Play: Tribes Ascend (I've seen BF3 around here somewhere, that might be a maybe)
The position you prefer to play: i don't know to tell you the truth, it's more of a "wait and see" type of thing
email address so we can contact you: ATRS21D@gmail.com

there, that might clarify things up a bit. XD

Last edited by DangerDash on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

Quote:
Hey welcome, I'm sure a captain or founder will respond soon. I'd suggest running through some pubs but since the friends system isn't working properly right now that'll be tough. We'll have to work something out.
we'll glad to see someone, the way i work around the friend system with my friends is that we join an empty server were its just us playing. but yeah your right, it'll be tough working around the friend system.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in being a Rebel Dawg. We handle recruiting a bit differently than most clans. We would like to extend an invite to you to come to our practices they are Wednesday and Sunday at 9:00PM eastern time. Also hop on our Teamspeak server and chat with us so that we can see if RD is a good fit for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm 
New Pup
New Pup

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in being a Rebel Dawg. We handle recruiting a bit differently than most clans. We would like to extend an invite to you to come to our practices they are Wednesday and Sunday at 9:00PM eastern time. Also hop on our Teamspeak server and chat with us so that we can see if RD is a good fit for you.

i will certainly come by on Sunday (which is tomorrow anyways)

any idea how this team speak works and how do i go about doing the right thing on it? never really used it before (well, I've used other voice chat software before but i haven't got around using team speak)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Just download it from www.teamspeak.com and then once it's installed click this: ts3server://ts3.rebeldawgs.com?port=9987

View Tribes Ascend stats for CynageN.
"Competition is natural to the ignorant; and cooperation is natural to the wise." - Manly Hall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Hello Wingman626, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you.

As Beggin stated, thank you for showing an interest in becoming a Rebel Dawg. This is a great group of people, so I am sure that you will feel a warm welcome. I look forward to meeting you, and hopefully, playing some Tribes Ascend with you soon.

Regards, Icedog