It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:53 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:50 am 
chihuahua
chihuahua

T'was good. When do I come into the story? :O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:16 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Make Krim a sandwich for a Derm! :lol: Don't worry about Krim... just keep the chapters coming! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:32 pm 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

These are great! I'm eagerly awaiting the battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:17 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

wow, I missed alot in one week, sweet story Kong

Floks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:26 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The Dawg’s by Cooper Burton

Chapter 7

VWE (Incoming Hostiles!)

It took 10 seconds for everyone to get up and head toward there spots, there was little talk going on, Most seemed focused on what was coming, The lights around the valley came on illuminating everything, I still couldn’t see them I could still here the bombs going off in the distance. Everyone was in position, I jetted up to a better spot on the fort, most of the lights had gotten into position with the main body of the troops, A few like me had tooken up spots on the fort with a sniper rifle in hand, We wouldn’t stay there too long, just enough time for us to take a few out then jet down to the troops before the body’s clashed.

I heard a crash, of probably one of our bombers, after that no more bombs was dropped. The sun hadn’t even appeared yet, but the moon was gone. It’s a peaceful time between the moon and the sun. After 15 minutes of complete silence, we heard them, there feet hitting the ground, I radioed out to everyone

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.

And with that I shot at the first Bioderm that came into view, Toe Tag followed it with another shot to the forehead and the bioderm fell, cheers went out threw the crowd and I heard INCOMING ENEMYS go threw the radio several times, The snipers kept shooting down enemy Bioderms left and right, as many as we could, they kept getting closer and closer, Dunna finally yelled over the radio “now!” and the heavy atop the base pushed there detonators’, and 15 satchel charges went off taking out a huge chunk of the Bioderms, they grabbed there ammunition packs and let the mortars fly. Myself and the rest of the snipers threw there, rifles away and picked up there various weapons, I grabbed my nade launcher and jetted up to the main pack.

Finally the Bioderms crashed into our rank and the fighting began. The strategy was working perfect, we were nading over the MaMs heads, who were chainwhoring and filling there faces full of hot plasma, I got the signal from Shelly that it was time for the MaMs to fall back for they needed to gather energy, The handful of lights and myself Jumped over there heads and straight into the line of the Bioderms!

That quote is from the dark tower series, all credit goes to stephen king on that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:01 am 
Council Member
Council Member

I think your get extra credit for this one, cool chapter and a cool quote! :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:59 am 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

:lol: those satchels were awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:18 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

dang kong, this is pretty sweet, are you just thinking each chapter off the top of your head, or have you been planning this? either way its pretty awesome so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:29 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

the first 3 chapters i wrote down on paper but the rest has come from my head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

Very Cool Kong!

Sorry for the late reply but just got a chance to read it all. You are seriously talented man! You should put that to use!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:37 pm 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

Thanks ice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:35 am 
Runt Dawg
Runt Dawg

The Dawgs by Cooper Burton

Chapter 8

Battle Cry

As we jumped over the heads of the MaMs I heard Babz let off her ear piercing battle cry, soon others followed suit Dunna with his DUN-DUNNAAAAAAAA! And I let mine go EUILAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It was the worst thing I had seen in my entire life, I stood in front of 700 Derms, we did the only thing we could do, and we fought for our lives. I fought side by side with my fellow clan mates and allies. Mortars were flying over our heads hitting the Derms a few feet from the front line, I stayed close to Beggin, he was in medium armor, and he wasn’t the best of fighters, He was a good friend of mine and I wasn’t about to let him die today.

I had my plasma gun out and was shooting every Derm I saw, Imagine being a flag carrier and you had just grabbed the flag, you’re fighting off 3 chasers, now imagine that, but 10 times worse, you have 20 chasers on you at all time and no help. I jetted side ways as chaingun spray came my way, I jetted after the guy, threw a hand nade at him and hit him with a spinfusor, finally after what felt like and hour the MaMs were ready, with a signal we all jetted up and the MaMs rushed forward. I jetted back towards the ammunition grabbed what I needed and some med packs. I took my place behind the MaMs.

The Body’s started to pile up at a rapid pace for every human body there were ten Bioderm body’s; I stood next to Floks a guy who had joined the dawgs a couple years past and was a pretty good fighter and Beggin who had came up with the strategy which was probably the only reason they were all still alive. When we got the signal to go over, We leapt over the heads of the MaMs, except it looked like the derms had been prepared for it, a spinfusor hit flok’s head as soon as it was up over the MaMs, I heard him curse as he jetted sideways, I threw nade after nade toward the bioderms as I jetted side ways after floks, I finally caught up to him and saw what he was fighting, It was the hugest bioderm ever. It stood at around 7 feet tall, huge bulging muscles. Before I could do anything to help the thing grabbed floks by the head and snapped his neck.

I did 2 things, I put a 2000 dollar bounty on his head and I radioed Toe Tag, CynageN and Snipeye over to me for back up, As the thing was tearing into some of our people I pulled out my spinfusor and charged him, I put a disk between his eyes and pulled out my plasma gun, I shot him several times but still, he didn’t go down, Finally Toe Tag arrived, and he lanced the guy in the back of the head; but still he didn’t go down! So I started unloading more plasma into this guy and Toe kept hitting him with his lance, finally the guy staggered to his knee’s and Toe Tag put a solid lance to the brain. Cheers went up threw our ranks as they had been watching the fight. Finally the MaMs were ready to take them on again so we jumped up and they rushed forwards.

I Went and refilled my ammunition and health packs, and set of on my search for Beggin, I looked high and low for him but he was nowhere to be found.

Aye, i formulated a good plan for beggin, and sorry floks but you wont be the last dawg to die i promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:06 am 
Council Member
Council Member

Poor Floks... "Holy Kitty forgives your sniping ways"!

Psycko Kitty will avenge you! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:40 am 
Dawg medium
Dawg medium

Can I kill Dunna? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:08 am 
Old Dawg
Old Dawg

I giggle at Floks' demise.

*giggle*

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next